Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please show your APN settings

If you are able to receive texted pictures on AT&Ts network, would you please show me your APN settings? No matter what I do, I can't receive images via text. I seem to be abe to send, just not receive. I've tried letting it set up automatically with the downloaded settings and I've tried setting them manually. I just want to compare mine to one that works. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Please show your APN settings

Quote Originally Posted by RicKaysen View Post
    If you are able to receive texted pictures on AT&Ts network, would you please show me your APN settings? No matter what I do, I can't receive images via text. I seem to be abe to send, just not receive. I've tried letting it set up automatically with the downloaded settings and I've tried setting them manually. I just want to compare mine to one that works. Thanks in advance.
    Well that's unfortunate, sorry to hear about the trouble. I'm on T-Mobile, so I'm of no help.
    But using the download internet and mms settings option worked like a charm for me.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks anyway. The AT&T device support store in NY helped sort out the incorrect settings. It wasn't as straight forward as it should have been, but it's all good now.

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts

Glad you figured it out. I need to test mine, though it downloaded the apn after I prompted it.

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdane07 View Post
    Well that's unfortunate, sorry to hear about the trouble. I'm on T-Mobile, so I'm of no help.
    But using the download internet and mms settings option worked like a charm for me.
    When you do it that way, it does NOT put in the LTE settings. Make sure you put in fast.t-mobile.com for the APN.

Also you need to put in the MMS settings as well.

Details for tmobile APN setup is here: T-Mobile internet & MMS APN settings | T-Mobile Support
    Macbook Air 13" 2013 | iMac 27' 2011 | iPhone 5s 64GB | Xperia Z2