Z2 vs Z1.. need help deciding..
I do not care for the camera. Any cell phone now days do just fine for me.
I care about call quality, display screen and scratches/cracks..
Most phones have gorilla glass. I have never cracked a screen or scratched it even without a case or protectors. Is the Z1 easily cracked or scratched? Does it have gorilla glass?
TFT vs LCD. Same quality or which is better?
The display is #1 importance to me for watching video's. Would you say the Z1's full HD is just as good or better than the competition? Is it true the Z1 has horrible viewing angles? Is it true the protective coating wears off? Is it true the built in screen protector is also annoying?
I know you can peel it off, but I like the Sony logo to stay. Does peeling it off make it more scratch/crack-able?
Would appreciate some help. Because the Z! might fulfill my needs without breaking the bank to get a Z2, but the stuff I listed is a deal breaker.
- 04-28-2014, 05:57 PM #2
- 389 Posts
Re: Z2 vs Z1.. need help deciding..
I have the z2 and my wife the z1. I can tell you now that if the screen is your priority then the z2 is the one to get. It's a far nicer screen with lots better viewing angles. It's a nicer phone in the hand too but to me feels more delicate than my wife's z1. It doesn't hurt to have the latest phone either. Odds are they will go and announce the z3 in six months so you might as well go with the z2.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-29-2014, 02:54 AM #3
- 04-29-2014, 05:36 PM #4
- By neils0911 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:59 AM
- By BazzG in forum Phone WarsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:03 AM
- By LiquidFire3D in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:44 PM
- By Masum56k in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 03:21 PM
- By pazzah in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 01:53 PM