Aluminum magnetic charger - quick review
I believe that's what the charger is called everywhere I see it. Quick review on the pros and cons
Strongest magnet out of the 3-4 I've tried before
Looks like it charges as fast as the USB connection
No more USB port opening, yay!
Still wiggles when connected because it's not exactly flush.
Little bulkier than the standard chargers
LED light doesn't change colors to show if charging or not
Overall I like it. Stayed connected through me typing this review on the phone no problem! That was my biggest issue with others, they weren't strong enough to hold on.
Sent from my D6503 using AC Forums mobile app
- 04-29-2014, 03:59 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 04:55 PM #4
- 04-29-2014, 09:32 PM #5
- 04-30-2014, 10:00 PM #6
Re: Aluminum magnetic charger - quick review
I ordered the oem Sony magnet charger cable via eBay. 11 dollars each. I cannot believe how much better the oem magnet and fit is one click and it's in 100% of the time. compared to the after market ones I bought off of Amazon they are Night and day. I also noticed it charges way faster too.
Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
- 05-13-2014, 11:06 PM #7
- By Katieface9 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 04-16-2016, 04:45 PM
- By Achilles_88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 18Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:30 PM
- By dman76 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2014, 10:30 AM
- By TheStayHomeDad in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2014, 08:57 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:01 PM