Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What case to buy for Z2

Hey guys, my first post here so plesae be nice :-)
    I've been a devoted BlackBerry fan for as long as I can remember. Currently using BlackBerry Z30. Its very nice in very possible way but Apps simply suck on it so after reading quite a few reviews and playing with few phones in shops I decided to get Z2. Phone has arrived today so can't wait to start using it!
    I've got 2 young kids so I really need to protect my phone as much as possible but at the same time I don't want it to be too bulky (after all it needs to fit in jeans pockets). What case are you using or would you recommend? Thanks

Default Re: What case to buy for Z2

I have ordered this one below. Havnt received it yet so no idea if it's good or not. It seemed to have the best reviews and it's cheap.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00J...=androcentr-21

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I've got the Roxfit book case, it's similar to the official Sony one but can be found on ebay for much cheaper. If you don't mind a flap covering the screen, I recommend it, it's well built and adds minimal size to the phone

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Andyvalver I was looking at that one yesterday and yeah its got some good reviews.
    Spikeuk76 can you use magnet charger (dock or cable) with the case on? I'm thinking of getting either the dock or the cable to avoid the hassle of opening/closing the USB covering.
    Thanks

I got the spigen matte black one a while ago.
    Only used it for like 20 minutes before taking it off though lol.

Wasn't a bad case, but couldn't use my dock with it on.
    So now I have a tempered glass screen protector from spigen on the front and a normal one for the back that came in the same pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdane07 View Post
    I got the spigen matte black one a while ago.
    Only used it for like 20 minutes before taking it off though lol.

Wasn't a bad case, but couldn't use my dock with it on.
    So now I have a tempered glass screen protector from spigen on the front and a normal one for the back that came in the same pack.

I was wondering if I'd be able to use that case with my dock. Might just have to take it off at the end of each day. It's was only 4 so I took a gamble on it. Should get it today.

I have the Spigen ultra-hybrid.
    It makes the phone even bigger and a bit more annoying to deal with, but the protection seems quite solid. I think it'd absorb most impacts.

The only problem is that it doesn't have an opening for the magnetic recharger. I had to cut one with a knife, and since the rubber is both flexible and hard, it was very difficult (my left hand, though, was cut very easily).