- 05-12-2014, 03:49 PM #2
- 05-12-2014, 06:36 PM #4
- 05-12-2014, 06:40 PM #5
- 05-13-2014, 09:08 AM #6
Re: Background defocus vs No background defocus.
Yep, sometimes it works okay, most time it is pretty useless, as they all are. I use Photoshop Touch generally to get the effect. Its by far the best way, although admittedly time consuming. If its a simple shape like a box, of has a nice colour contrast like those roses it can work well though.
- By Ntchwaidumela in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:15 PM
- By GewiiMobile in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2014, 07:53 PM
- By U4icLab in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:41 PM
- By Nikolay Dimitrov BG in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 12:02 PM
- By Mojave in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 10:08 AM