Hello everybody!

Happily I recently received a pair of Z2 (the black and the purple), my pre-order from CDON, Finland.

Here're both phones (sure, cases were ordered separately), and a valuable content of a box:
    Scandinavian package+-sony-xperia-z2-fi.jpg
    As it was promoted for the pre-order, every box includes the SmartBand SWR10.

Besides that - nothing special: a charger, a USB cable, and the MH410c version of stereo headphones. No any screen protectors, docking stations, or noise cancellation headphones

As you can see, there is a marking on a label: FI, DA, IS, SV, NO. The most probably that means that the same package is available in all Nordic countries: Finland, Denmark, Island, Sweden, and Norway.

On the Finnish Sony website the Z2 model is listed, but when you like to see a description, you are redirected to their international website. Thus it is not possible to check a content of an officially supplied (non-promotion) box.
    05-12-2014 05:30 PM
  2. Delanno Alves Morais de Lima's Avatar
    Hi,
    Did you buy your phone without plan?
    Which website you buy it?
    I live in Denmark and I have a lot of interest in buy this phone, but I don't know where. Because I have fear of buy in ebay and the phone receive fees.
    And what did you say about call quality?

thanks for your attention!
    Congratulations for your phone!
    05-16-2014 09:38 AM
    Thank you!

The phone is really great. It is the best smartphone ever made by human IMHO.

Call quality is great, much better than Samsung S4 has. I enabled Microphone noise suppression and Speaker voice enhancement options though - just in case. But the voice you hear is very loud, you will most probably need to reduce a level of volume. The other thing: the phone is like a brick, it is not made of tiny plastic (as Samsung products), thus you will never get your call dropped or some other problem occurred due to a shortcut or any other reason caused by the phone being bent a bit.

cdon.com has Danish pages as well. The phone is available there:
    Sg - CDON.COM

It should not be locked to any operator, I suppose.

Have a good luck with your purchase and the phone!
    05-19-2014 12:18 AM