Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone order his Z2 from eBay here?

Hey guys how r ya

i ordered my Z2 yeterday on eBay from seller called "never-msrp".

the problem that he didnt mention what do i get in the box besides than the usual stuff, like a dock or NC earphones..

if anyone on here ordered his z2 from him, tell me what youv'e got in the box

thx
    Last edited by yaniv3050; 05-12-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Default Re: Anyone order his Z2 from eBay here?

Quote Originally Posted by yaniv3050 View Post
    Hey guys how r ya

i ordered my Z2 yeterday on eBay from seller called "never-msrp".

the problem that he didnt mention what do i get in the box besides than the usual stuff, like a dock or NC earphones..

if anyone on here ordered his z2 from him, tell me what youv'e got in the box

thx
    There's a whole thread about it here: Xperia Z2: Available in the US on eBay?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by rjl2 View Post
    There's a whole thread about it here: Xperia Z2: Available in the US on eBay?

already saw that thread, no body mention there what they got in the box from this specific seller.

plz read before u reply.
    Last edited by yaniv3050; 05-12-2014 at 08:38 PM.

I messaged my seller before I ordered and asked what came in the box.

Maybe you should message him and ask? Everyone here bought from different places.

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Jdane07 View Post
    I messaged my seller before I ordered and asked what came in the box.

Maybe you should message him and ask? Everyone here bought from different places.

yeah i asked him but he didnt answer yet, so i tought maybe someone here bought from him. (most of Z2 buyers on eBay bought the device from that seller)

yeah i asked him but he didnt answer yet, so i tought maybe someone here bought from him. (most of Z2 buyers on eBay bought the device from that seller)
    I bought mine from him as well, I ordered mine yesterday so it hasn't come yet, but he does list the box contents under the phone specs in his listing.

Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 Black Factory Unlocked 20 7MP 5 2" 2 3GHz Quad Core 095673855415 | eBay

It says the headphones are there, but no mention of the dock.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by jspring86 View Post
    I bought mine from him as well, I ordered mine yesterday so it hasn't come yet, but he does list the box contents under the phone specs in his listing.

Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 Black Factory Unlocked 20 7MP 5 2" 2 3GHz Quad Core 095673855415 | eBay

It says the headphones are there, but no mention of the dock.

Yeah saw that, wonder which headphones.. the EU version has the regular ones

Genuine-only made no mention of the dock either in his ad, but when I messaged him prior about it he sent me a picture showing the contents -- included the dock, noise-cancelling ear buds, and all that good stuff.

If it's a Taiwan version you should get all the goodies.

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Jdane07 View Post
    Genuine-only made no mention of the dock either in his ad, but when I messaged him prior about it he sent me a picture showing the contents -- included the dock, noise-cancelling ear buds, and all that good stuff.

If it's a Taiwan version you should get all the goodies.

so hope ill get that version

if u look for these specail accesories on apart they too much expensive.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I bought mine from him as well
    Any news about the device mate?
    did u recive it already?

Mine just left Houston, TX tonight, Fedex says it will be here in Tempe, AZ on Thursday. I'll certainly let you know what is inside if I get mine before you get yours!
    Thanked by:

Mine just came, I haven't done much but took a pic of everything that came in the box for you:

Anyone order his Z2 from eBay here?-20140515_161431.jpg

We got the noise-cancelling headphones and the sweet flip case, but no dock sadly. :-(

Everything is in great shape though. Note, I have a Spigen case on the Z2 in that pic which is why it looks so thick.

On a side note, does anyone have any idea how the plug is supposed to fit into the travel adapter to plug into the wall? I can't seem to get it to fit correctly. Its not a huge deal since I have a Zero Lemon 18600 mA portable battery I can use to charge but it'd be nice to be able to use the wall outlet too.
    Thanked by:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Mine just came, I haven't done much but took a pic of everything that came in the box for you:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140515_161431.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	498.4 KB 
ID:	118416

We got the noise-cancelling headphones and the sweet flip case, but no dock sadly. :-(

Everything is in great shape though. Note, I have a Spigen case on the Z2 in that pic which is why it looks so thick.

On a side note, does anyone have any idea how the plug is supposed to fit into the travel adapter to plug into the wall? I can't seem to get it to fit correctly. Its not a huge deal since I have a Zero Lemon 18600 mA portable battery I can use to charge but it'd be nice to be able to use the wall outlet too.

Mine will arrive tomorrow, ty very much man for remembering me
    and yeah at least we got the NC headphones, better than nothing

Mine will arrive tomorrow, ty very much man for remembering me
    and yeah at least we got the NC headphones, better than nothing
    Yeah, and the headphones are quite good. I've been comparing them to my Bose earbuds and the quality is actually pretty close. Not bad at all for "free" headphones. Be sure to post some pics up when yours comes!
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Yeah, and the headphones are quite good. I've been comparing them to my Bose earbuds and the quality is actually pretty close. Not bad at all for "free" headphones. Be sure to post some pics up when yours comes!

no prob, i will mate
    Thanked by:
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Update: hey guys, good news i got the phone and honestly im really f**** suprised!
    The seller didnt wrote it in the descreption, but i got the NC earphones and the original dock and the other usual stuff!

so overall im really satisfied with my purchase and recommend to everybody on this seller.

will post pictures later.

ps. ive got the white version
    Last edited by yaniv3050; 05-17-2014 at 08:29 AM.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Pictures :

Anyone order his Z2 from eBay here?-uploadfromtaptalk1400249400176.jpg

Anyone order his Z2 from eBay here?-uploadfromtaptalk1400249421271.jpg

Anyone order his Z2 from eBay here?-uploadfromtaptalk1400249436637.jpg
    Thanked by:

It looks like you either get the dock or the flip case, I would have preferred the dock over the case but the case is pretty nice. Glad you got the stuff you wanted man! I already ordered a dock on ebay so hopefully it will come soon.

It looks like this seller has Z2's from all different regions, and that determines what accessories you get. My Z2 came from Europe whereas it appears yours is from Asia.
    Thanked by:
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

It looks like you either get the dock or the flip case, I would have preferred the dock over the case but the case is pretty nice. Glad you got the stuff you wanted man! I already ordered a dock on ebay so hopefully it will come soon.
    Thx man, its really helps saving my money these extras in the box, i find that flip case interesting maybe ill order it too.

Thanks to anyone who helped me in the thread and comment

peace