Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Duncan1982
  • 1 Post By Duncan1982
  • 1 Post By Duncan1982
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So Chuffed with the Z2.

I have written my thoughts on the Z2 and whilst it's not perfect in every way.

The Z2 covers everything I look for in a smartphone and then a little bit more.

Do I like the Z2 well that is YES in capitals lol

My Overall Rating is 9/10 and the mark down is call quality its not 100% but far from poor.

Worth Every Penny :-)

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    sdc1 and thatdennis like this.

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts

Default Re: So Chuffed with the Z2.

I agree completely. I've only had mine a few hours but it's a fantastic phone and I'm looking forward to using it.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by sdc1 View Post
    I agree completely. I've only had mine a few hours but it's a fantastic phone and I'm looking forward to using it.

That feel good feeling in that you know you have a fine Smartphone that is packed full of useful features is great.

Most Smartphones I have used the buzz wears of, but at nearly 2weeks I still have that buzz, when I take a picture or listen to music on the noise cancelling headphones.

Enjoy mate the Z2 is a cracker :-)

Thanked by:
    sdc1 
    sdc1 likes this.

I completely agree the beauty is, I said this many times. The Z2 is a mix of some of the best Super Phones out there.

I've owned and upgraded 27-29 (lost count, LOL) I owned pretty much all the flagships and like the other thread says the Z2 comes close to being a perfect super phone. OP, you're right about the buzz quickly wearing off I go through that with all my previous phones.

As I said in the other thread the only feature missing is the IR Blaster. 9.5/10.

"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras. " - MacKenzie (The Newsroom, HBO)
    "I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)

Het, it gets better with use! Once you get familiar with its features it is such a brilliant phone. I have put the Google Experience Launcher on mine, tap to unlock, it so brilliant. I had BlinkFeed on it for a while but it suddenly stopped working - I think HTC perhaps barred it? Not sure, but it wont work now. HTC are releasing it for all android phones soon anyway.

Great battery life, amazing screen and colour, stunning sound and earphones, amazing camera, and I was watching Quadrophenia in HD on it in the bath the other day! Can't really think of any faults so far!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by robsawalker View Post
    Het, it gets better with use! Once you get familiar with its features it is such a brilliant phone. I have put the Google Experience Launcher on mine, tap to unlock, it so brilliant. I had BlinkFeed on it for a while but it suddenly stopped working - I think HTC perhaps barred it? Not sure, but it wont work now. HTC are releasing it for all android phones soon anyway.

Great battery life, amazing screen and colour, stunning sound and earphones, amazing camera, and I was watching Quadrophenia in HD on it in the bath the other day! Can't really think of any faults so far!
    Like myself I would struggle to find 3 faults Tbh and that is great, well done Sony for the Z2 :-).

I also really like the design and the fact it is one that only Sony puts out there :-)

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Well Done Sony for the almost perfect Z2.

Very nice design unique to Sony.

Camera is Fantastic

Noise Cancelling Tech

Battery life is Superb.

Water and dust resistant.

Welcome to the Sony Xperia Z2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So Chuffed with the Z2.-9067.jpg  
    thatdennis likes this.