- 1 Posts
Sony Xperia Z2 Playlists
I am so very, very new to Android and all the reading is doing my head in. Is there an answer to how one can put music videos and songs into one playlist on Android. I've tried several ways with walkman. The music videos end up in Movies. Can someone suggest an app that can contain both. I left Apple to come to Android and am very happy with the phone just frustrated at the music side of it.
- 05-19-2014, 12:32 AM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: Sony Xperia Z2 Playlists
probably the easiest way is described in the manual for this phone:
"There are a number of tools available to help you connect your device to a computer
and manage content such as contacts, movies, music and photos.
PC Companion for Microsoft® Windows®"
"Sony™ Bridge for Mac"
Either separately, or through the PC Companion, you may install:
"Media Go™ for Microsoft® Windows®
The Media Go™ application for Windows® computers helps you to transfer photos,
videos, and music between your device and a computer and to manage your content
on either device. You can install and access Media Go™ from within the PC
Companion application. To read more about how to use the Media Go™ application,
go to http://mediago.sony.com/enu/features"
- 05-19-2014, 02:35 AM #3
- By Duncan1982 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2014, 03:30 PM
- By robsawalker in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:54 AM
- By Dawid Rozmiarek in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:37 AM
- By spatout in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 01:49 AM
- By chattingrahul in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 05:44 PM