- 2 Posts
Sony Z2 headset tap hack
Seen as the Sony MDR-NC31EM are noise cancelling headphones and come with a mic built into the ear bud. I was wondering if it would be possible to hack the headset to respond to taps on the ear bud to awnser/end calls, and pause/play/skip media.
I don't actually have the know how to build the hack, but it sounds possible.
Last edited by ShadowLawlless; 05-19-2014 at 02:41 PM. Reason: rewording
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2014, 01:06 PM
- By CommandDelete in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 29Last Post: 06-04-2014, 06:18 PM
- By enuffsaid in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2014, 04:24 PM
- By Brens1965 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2014, 02:35 AM
- By robsawalker in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:54 AM