Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default anyone got the smart band yet?

Fancy ordering it payday, but so many things to order! Also, I got a tablet z as part of the deal and I want the case and keyboard for that. So anyone got the wrist band?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: anyone got the smart band yet?

Yep I do, quite comfy and great to wear, especially with the lifelog app. The magic thing though is changing tracks in Walkman with taps

Alright just tested it for a run. Pretty accurate and doesn't do anything to your skin, it's that comfy that I didn't realise it was there. Also the waterproof helps wash the sweat 😅
    Sent from my Xperia Z2
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

What does the life app show after running? Is it accurate?

Posted via Android Central App

Here's mine after a run, pretty accurate, though the gripe for me is that I can't measure weightlifting reps

Sent from my Xperia Z2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anyone got the smart band yet?-1401100155599.jpg  

Sleeping time is not very accurately measured. It measures a duration of sleep only during the night mode, and I found that it is sometimes the same as a duration of a night mode. Thus I decided to remove a scheduled night mode, but use the Smart Band to enable/disable it instead.

Quote Originally Posted by sciagent View Post
    Sleeping time is not very accurately measured. It measures a duration of sleep only during the night mode, and I found that it is sometimes the same as a duration of a night mode. Thus I decided to remove a scheduled night mode, but use the Smart Band to enable/disable it instead.
    Yes it starts tracking once it enters night mode. As I sleep in different times everyday, I can't use the automatic night mode.

Sent from my Xperia Z2

Hmm there are several of these Fitness Bands avaliable I'm glad I saw this string now I know more question to ask!

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk.