Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sony Style Cover Stand SCR10

For anyone that has this case:

- Do you like it? Any pros/cons?
    - if you have it in white, is it susceptible to getting dirty really easily? Can it be cleaned?

I am thinking about getting this as it looks like a good overall case. I may end up going with a Spigen as well but for now well see.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Sony Style Cover Stand SCR10

I got a Black one, they're pretty hard to find but I got one eventually.

It's a very nice case, doesn't add much bulk at all to the Z2. The front has small recesses at the top and bottom so that you can hear the speakers and see the notification light when it's closed.

Folds right back on itself and doesn't fight too hard against you (a problem I had with the M8 dot view case). It feels pretty comfortable holding it in one hand when folded back too.

Other than that not a lot else to say about it really but feel free to ask away with any questions :-)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Twicenightly View Post
    I got a Black one, they're pretty hard to find but I got one eventually.

It's a very nice case, doesn't add much bulk at all to the Z2. The front has small recesses at the top and bottom so that you can hear the speakers and see the notification light when it's closed.

Folds right back on itself and doesn't fight too hard against you (a problem I had with the M8 dot view case). It feels pretty comfortable holding it in one hand when folded back too.

Other than that not a lot else to say about it really but feel free to ask away with any questions :-)
    Interesting you say that. I had no trouble ordering mine from Sony Canada online store. Arrived here today. Not a bad price either - $29.99 compared to the outrageous $50+ on eBay etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CommandDelete View Post
    For anyone that has this case:

- Do you like it? Any pros/cons?
    - if you have it in white, is it susceptible to getting dirty really easily? Can it be cleaned?

I am thinking about getting this as it looks like a good overall case. I may end up going with a Spigen as well but for now well see.

Yes I like it, the pros is it looks good, grips your phone well and the material is nice. The con is that there's no magnetic flap (personal preference). It's not susceptible to dirt as the leather is smooth so dirt doesn't stick. Used it for a week already, here's some pics:

Sent from my Xperia Z2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sony Style Cover Stand SCR10-1401332435800.jpg   Sony Style Cover Stand SCR10-1401332472030.jpg   Sony Style Cover Stand SCR10-1401332486781.jpg   Sony Style Cover Stand SCR10-1401332494880.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CommandDelete View Post
    Interesting you say that. I had no trouble ordering mine from Sony Canada online store. Arrived here today. Not a bad price either - $29.99 compared to the outrageous $50+ on eBay etc.

Must just be here in the UK then, over here a lot of Sony stores I tried said they even they were struggling to get hold of them

Is that a cut out for the lanyard hole in the bottom corner?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by RicKaysen View Post
    Is that a cut out for the lanyard hole in the bottom corner?
    Yes