Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sounds on the z2

How are the speakers on the z2? I thinking of getting one but heard the speakers are not that great. Not a huge deal breaker for me but just want to know how they sound. This will be my second Sony device(had Xperia play but traded that in for the 100$ promo of last year's HTC one)

Default Re: Sounds on the z2

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi351 View Post
    How are the speakers on the z2? I thinking of getting one but heard the speakers are not that great. Not a huge deal breaker for me but just want to know how they sound. This will be my second Sony device(had Xperia play but traded that in for the 100$ promo of last year's HTC one)
    Speakers are great for me. Depends on how you use it though. If in a loud background, the speakers will be lost. But if in a semi loud or quiet room, the speakers sound clear.

Sent from my Xperia Z2

Speakers are great but notifications are hard to hear because they play mono. They say update for that is coming.

Sent from my D6503 using AC Forums mobile app

I find the speakers to be crisp and clear and do have a little punch to them, but if in loud environments I would imagine they would be drowned out.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    433 Global Posts

They're front facing so better than 99% of phone speakers when watching a film or playing a game.

Quote Originally Posted by sdc1 View Post
    They're front facing so better than 99% of phone speakers when watching a film or playing a game.

Very true & they can't be compared to those on the M8 as Sony retained the Ip rating so something had to give.

I really enjoy the front facing stereo speakers :-)

I think the speakers sound great but at not that loud compared to other phones. Stereo sound is nice though.