17.1.1.A.0.402 update out

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, so another update out. Anyone noticed anything interesting with it? Nice to see Sony are always working on the Xperia phones and constantly updating. Very nice indeed; but what is this one?

Posted via Android Central App

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I have not been updated yet booooo lol

I'm hoping for more use of those stereo speakers like hands free whilst in call perhaps :)

Posted via Android Central App

Twicenightly

May 28, 2014
Visit site
It fixes the tasks in Calendar (you used to not be able to create a new task!)

Also I believe that it makes the Movies app streaming only so that you cannot download the movies any more and a wifi connection is required at all times to watch them.

Apart from that haven't noticed a lot of changes

diemon

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
They'd better make notifications sound louder. I overslept today again... Lol

Sent from my D6503 using AC Forums mobile app

banjo67xxx

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Please can someone post the FILE_ files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Service\db\ some number \blob_fs which are associated with this release.
I tried downloading the pre-built FTF file which is for a D6503 model, and managed to flash this to my phone, but the GSM/UMTS/LTE radio function isn't working at all.
If I read it correctly, I believe i need no decrypt these files and then build the 17.1.1.A.0.402 again but specify in Flashtool that its an L50u to get it to compile the correct FTF for my phone. Is this correct?

I can't download the blob_fs files for 17.1.1.A.0.402 because the PC Companion and SEUS refuse to recognise my mongrel of a phone with D6503 software running on L50U hardware.

TIA, Banjo