Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Duncan1982
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

My answer would be yes, if you like a phone that is focused and well designed.

I have written my impressions on the Z2 but they may be a bit further down in the thread.

You will find opinions from andywalker and robsawalker and others.

This is just a refresh for new members and there has been a few asking.

You can tell that there has been very few complaints and or niggles. It's just Smooth.

Recently it's been noted that Sony won't be switching to ART but for the vast majority it won't cause many issues.

There is so many plus points

1)The Camera

2)Battery Life

3)Noise Cancelling

4)Light Ui

5)The Build

6)Front Facing Speakers

7)The Screen is sharp and clear.

8)Waterproof

9)Great expansion upto 128gb

10)Nice little features such as Knock on, personalisation, Battery saving, built in answering machine, great notification light, Walkman app is nice.

So if your thinking on an upgrade yes there are plenty of options with the S5,M8,Oppo find 7a, one plus one and the LG G3 and the Note 4 not far off.

That said the Z2 is one that for me personally, as much as I love tech and yes the G3 and oppo and oneplus have got my attention I am not itching to purchase any new device as the Z2 just satisfys my needs and likes.

But if you are thinking read some reviews, get some input, but for me I can only say it's one great device :-)

Posted via Android Central App
    diemon likes this.

Default Re: Should you buy the Sony Xperia Z2?

Thanks for the input! We're still waiting for it to be released in the US ...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Should you buy the Sony Xperia Z2?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Thanks for the input! We're still waiting for it to be released in the US ...
    I think Sony would do alright in the States and should have perhaps released back in May, the would have sold as the S5 didn't quite impressed. You can see why when Apple and Samsung have such a huge market share.

But rumour has it in August and despite the launch of the iphone and Note 4 I think the Z2 is a great option.

Posted via Android Central App