So really, 16 GB?
I know Samsung does it too but I'd never consider a Samsung. So exactly how much of a problem is only having 16 GB on these things? I'm assuming it's still difficult to move apps to SD, since this is KitKat and all? I've got 12 GB worth of just apps and games on my current device, and Dropbox will still have to sync to internal storage too, unfortunately. What's everyone's experience been?
- 06-26-2014, 01:19 PM #2
- 06-26-2014, 02:58 PM #3
- 06-28-2014, 09:29 AM #4
- 06-29-2014, 09:09 AM #5
- 06-29-2014, 09:19 AM #6
- 07-02-2014, 11:17 AM #7
Re: So really, 16 GB?
I think we should be. The SD card is still of some importance but it's utility is definitely less than it was.
It's still handy for saving Google Play Movies, and Vudu videos locally. And for keping one's music collection on. Those three things do help to preserve internal storage for other uses. You don't see many other apps making use of it though.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: Yesterday, 09:53 AM
- By SAMmarked1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:40 PM
- By sniffs in forum Android LReplies: 16Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:08 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:29 AM
- By kbreudi in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:36 PM