Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best video editing app or software?

Any recommendations for editing clips and merging them together?

Sent from my D6503 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    4,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Best video editing app or software?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Man View Post
    Any recommendations for editing clips and merging them together?

Sent from my D6503 using AC Forums mobile app
    If you are looking for an editing application on your phone, try Magisto Video Editor and Maker. It's pretty good.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Thanked by:

Default Re: Best video editing app or software?

You gotta check out KineMaster. It's an unbelievable tool for editing videos. Transitions, captions, add music, filters etc etc etc. It's without doubt the best editor for android.
    The app is free, with one caveat - it'll leave a watermark in the top right hand corner of your videos. Kinda annoying, but not annoying enough for me to ignore the awesome features.

To get rid of the watermark you have to pay a subscription which is utterly sucky. And it's not cheap either (something like 30 quid a year !!!!!).

I would have gladly paid about a fiver for the pro version of this app as it's works fantastically well, but sadly that isn't an option. I've a funny feeling they're maybe hoping to get bought out by google or one of the OEMs.
    Thanked by: