- 19 Posts
Rear(back) camera stopped working but fixed!
So after 3 months of having the phone one day I went to use the rear(back) camera and it was black but the front camera still worked.
After trying to restore the phone, it still didn't work..
But then i turned the camera on again, then PUSHED IN the lens a bit from the outside and its working now.
Glad it was just loosed or something.. but if you guys have this problem i suggest trying this first!
- 02-16-2015, 06:56 PM #2
Re: Rear(back) camera stopped working but fixed!
I have just fixed problem with my Z2 by Your method.
It works but for now I see only front camera.
Back camera is starting but there is black screen, after switch back everything works.
Its 2am but tommotow I'll try to look at him carefully... its to late
THANKS!!! I used 6 days for nothing... )
- 03-21-2016, 10:43 AM #3
- 10-08-2016, 10:12 AM #4
- By davebullock in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2015, 11:02 AM
- By xl33tgamerx in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:01 PM
- By Charles Dvorsky in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 04:40 PM