- 07-27-2014, 12:11 PM #2
- 07-27-2014, 12:28 PM #4
- 07-27-2014, 01:24 PM #6
- 07-27-2014, 02:48 PM #7
- 07-27-2014, 09:12 PM #9
- 07-28-2014, 08:10 AM #10
- 360 Posts
Re: z2 screen
for me that happens when my fingers are wet and leave streaks of water (sometimes almost impossible to see) on the screen, sweat from my pockets (yes it really is that hot in Tokyo) or sweat/grease from ears after a phonecall, etc.
Sony made the screen REALLY sensitive on this one, even without Glove Mode. When that happens, try wiping the screen and see if it continues.
- 07-28-2014, 08:56 AM #11
- 07-28-2014, 10:26 PM #12
- 08-01-2014, 06:35 AM #14
Re: z2 screen
Haven't really had it on my phone, but my tablet Z does it all the time. Frankly, the tablet Z sucks. Flickering when the keyboard is up, screen jumping about everywhere: these make the tablet almost unusable. Shame, because it would be brilliant without these problems. I can believe some people may see the phone behaving like this too.
Posted via Android Central App
- By TMBaumbouree in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:34 AM
- By Lilly34 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 03:49 AM
- By dandyman89 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2014, 12:42 AM
- By Mista_J in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:48 PM