ZAGG screen protector, available from carphone warehouse

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Afternoon all, I just wanted to post about the ZAGG glass screen protector for the Z2. Carphone warehouse are currently selling them for a tenner, and they are really good. It's a layer of flexible, ultra thin flexible glass and is very hard wearing and looks great on.

The best bit is, if you take your phone in, you can ask them to fit it for you, and if they **** it up then they put a new one on free. He only used two with my phone, but he said that using four protectors is not unusual! I'm rubbish at putting them on myself, so was very pleased with the results.

I love using my phone now, it looks so much better than the screen protector that comes in the box, and is much more oleophobic than the standard screen so you're not constantly polishing it.

And it's only a tenner!

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 37335.jpg
    37335.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 19

Kibbster

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Funnily enough I was looking at screen protectors yesterday and weighing up between them and a flip case.
Do they affect the sensitivity or feel of the screen at all?
I've had some in the past that felt "tacky" and stopped my finger gliding smoothly, that put me off screen protectors.

But seeing as I've dropped my Note 2 (that survived pretty well with a cracked screen) and a friend of mine fumbled and dropped my week old M8 and smashed the screen (good old slippy gunmetal grey), if the worst comes to the worst I'd rather a screen protector was smashed than the screen itself.

The case would be to protect the edges and back of the phone and camera lens as well as more protection for the screen.

I always used to get shops to fit screen protectors too so it's their mess up if they get it wrong not mine ;)

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Have to say, the protector has improved the screen for me, definitely. It's still as sensitive, but looks so much better and it doesn't scratch or show greasy prints either!

Posted via Android Central App