z2 or g3
I also posted this in the g3 section since I own a g3 atm.
I've got the possibility to swap my phone with an z2.
Batterylife and performance is kinda important.
The phone needs to keep it's price as long as possible of course since I'm not a guy who owns the same phone for a year or more.
- 08-23-2014, 12:20 PM #2
- 08-26-2014, 05:09 PM #5
Re: z2 or g3
You will love the z2 it has a really good memory that can last a day and a half while using everything and in standby it can last for 3 or 4 days!!!
Performance is really goood in z2 unlike the g3 my friend had the phone and he really hated it!
Wait there is more ITS WATERPROOF!!
Who dosent like a phone that is waterproofed?
However if u did have the z2 for too long the price will drop alot but trust me you wont sell it if you owned it
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-27-2014, 02:19 PM #7
- By galpdawg in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:49 PM
- By makie in forum LG G3Replies: 42Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:49 AM
- By galpdawg in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:56 PM
- By Tessa White in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:38 PM
- By robneilhendrix in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 08:19 PM