- 5 Posts
Love my z2
I've had this phone for 3 weeks today, and I must say I'm very impressed, battery last longer then the iPhone 5 which I no longer have. Camera I'm very happy with, there is still things on the camera/video to try out. The phone looks nice too, I also got the magnetic charger and so far so good (bit worried about what I've read about the magnetic charging port coming out hopefully mine will be OK fingers crossed) definitely glad I changed my iphone to the z2
- 08-25-2014, 07:59 PM #2
- 08-26-2014, 12:38 PM #3
Only gripes I have with the phone is:
-The camera overheating issue. I only see it when I am outside (It is 100 degrees here in Alabama) but it is frustrating when it happens. It overheats in about 3 minutes when just taking pictures.
- The fact that the swipe up on the home button to get google now is shared with the whats new (or whatever it is called) app. I really never want to use that app, much less launch it when using google now.
But anyways, came from a G2 and considered it a really fun upgrade. I honestly think it is about as close to a no compromise phone as you can currently get. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying it!
- 09-05-2014, 03:24 AM #5
- By jeffandpamsmith in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:54 PM
- By Xtinction89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:19 PM
- By jaymzb0nd in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 05:49 PM
- By Murtaza Javed Sadozai in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 04:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:47 AM