My Sony Xperia z2 camera ' lens have water vapour !! HELP!!!

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
My wife's z1 gets this problem easily. Just running it under the faucet will cause it. The water resistance of this phone is greatly exaggerated

Just put it in a dry place over night like a room with ac and open the doors for the USB port and sd card. The phone and camera will be fine.

gunzkevin

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Copying this from an old thread where I posted

It should naturally go away with time. As energy from your pocket and the phone heats up the water, it will evaporate. It condenses when it hits a surface with less energy (colder).
If you don't want to wait, you can open the micro SD flap on your phone, hold it so this flap is up. Then lightly blow dry the camera area of your phone. Have it set to the lowest heat.
Really, you could have the blow drier ten feet away and it will work, slowly, but it will work.
Just don't have the blow drier right on your phone. In a minute or so, it should be gone. Once you are satisfied, close the flap.

Posted via Android Central App

Posted via Android Central App

Vernon Diaz

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I inserted my mobile in rice for mre like an 2 hour bt still thr r vapours on d camera lens n flashlight n evn on front camera.... Plz hlp out any1 wat to do

chi tam vu

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Here is an Amazing fast way to solve this:
step 1: Open the camera App
step 2: on the bottom corner of the camera app, you will see the downloadable camera apps
step 3: choose the AR or 4K recording app
step 4: record a video and the phone will get hotter and the water vapor will slowly disappear