Xperia z2 still worth more than gs5

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
This is more of an if I buy used question. You can get a galaxy s5 about 100 bucks cheaper than a z2 due to the exclusivity of that phone. With the 100 dollar distance would you still pick the z2? Any help appreciated!!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Like getting any new device, is not about the price.
Is about the needs that device will cover.
If the Z2 works best for you than that's the phone for you.
But if the GS5 will take care of those needs better than the Z2, than there's your answer.

I have the GS5 and could not be happier.
Good luck!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
This is more of an if I buy used question. You can get a galaxy s5 about 100 bucks cheaper than a z2 due to the exclusivity of that phone. With the 100 dollar distance would you still pick the z2? Any help appreciated!!
I think it really depends on preference and what features you feel are more important on the Z2 than what the S5 offers. Also, there's the obvious $100 price difference, so if you can swing that difference without worrying about it, and the Z2 is what you really want, then go for it.

If you feel better off with the Z2 and you can afford it, then there shouldn't be anything holding you from getting it.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hmm I suppose so. The z3 is definitely more aesthetically pleasing ( to me anyway) and I do appreciate that there isn't any carrier bloat. Then I have the cheapskate in the back of my head that's like " but the money!!!" just sold my one plus due to size But now I need a phone. Anyway thanks guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC