sony s z2 - water damage

Adnan Khan9

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Sony xperia z2 [inappropriate language edited by Moderator]
I got a defective product. Had to go to service centre for repair just within 20 days from the day I purchased. After that the phone lost its waterproof capacity n the service centre gives an estimation on 12k to get it fixed because its not covered under warranty. . ITS MY LAST PRODUCT WITH sony ...!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Sony xperia z2 s [inappropriate language edited by Moderator]
I got a defective product. Had to go to service centre for repair just within 20 days from the day I purchased. After that the phone lost its waterproof capacity n the service centre gives an estimation on 12k to get it fixed because its not covered under warranty. . ITS MY LAST PRODUCT WITH sony ...!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Thats disgusting i would be angry nall mate! :-\ go get yah self a HTC one mini 2 pal

Last edited by a moderator:

Outlawstorm

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
My Z2 also died from water. Sony says it got in by the door for the sim card and charger. My phone has never been in water. It was sent in 2 times now for same problem and both times it comes back and don't work. This phone is the worst phone made. I sent it in because it wont work anywhere but Sask. I go to ND and it wants a network sim card pin. No idea why as if I take the sim out and put in my blackberry z10 it works fine. Yet I send in and SOny sends back as water damage not covered. So I was at store and asked sales lady to prove they are water proof,,, she tried 3 new right out of box and put in a glass of water and the longest any of the 3 lasted was 30 seconds. What a joke sony is, by saying its waterproof for 30 mins when they wont last 30 seconds . I will never buy a Sony product again,, Sony once had a great product but not anymore. I now have a $650.00 paperweight on my desk that neither sony nor my carrier will do anything about

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc