ftf file update game closes when you plug phone in to charge?

Matthew Stegman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I recently flashed my z2 via Sony flash tool with ftf file and now when ever I plug my phone in using my magnetic charger the game I was playing closes and the phone goes back to the app drawer!? Any idea why?

Posted via the Android Central App

gunzkevin

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
No, but I have had the same issue regarding snapchat for as long as I can remember. Are you using the magnetic charger?

Matthew Stegman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Yep I bought one off eBay and it charges great but ever since I flashed ftf build 23.1.A.0.726 it started doing that. And I also noticed when I go to recent apps, I still don't have a (close all) button.

gunzkevin

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Yep I bought one off eBay and it charges great but ever since I flashed ftf build 23.1.A.0.726 it started doing that. And I also noticed when I go to recent apps, I still don't have a (close all) button.

Yeah, whenever my magnetic charger becomes dislodged a little, it will close most programs I am using. I think this is because when using the magnetic charger, the phone believes it is in a dock. It initiates some different settings and applications because of this, allowing the phone to go landscape mode among other things. I don't know if there is a fix. I don't think it happens when you have the phone plugged in normally. So if all else fails, you could charge that way if you are mid game.