keyboard wont pop up after lolipop

HanabishiKai

May 22, 2015
Visit site
After i update to lolipop, many problems occurs on my phones. one of the major problems i had is while talking on phone, i no longer can use keyboard and back button on screen. Sometimes i need to text something or write down the notes, but the keyboard wont pop up. And the back button is totally useless. I touch d back button and it shows me that d button pressed but it did not go back to previous page. Some other forum told me that off the smart key, i did. And only for that few hours after i off the smart key, it behaved normally. After that, the problem comes back and switching smart key on and off wont help anymore.
Next are the lock screen. It improved on d gui but only slide up? I always fliping my phone with style while swiping to unlock and taking it out from pocket (after double tap it)... But now i cant do it at all because i need to swipe it upwards... I hope lolipop has changes to make us to choose how to swipe rather than forced to swipe upwards... If i swipe normally without style, i double tap in d middle of d screen so is naturally swipe down because swipping up requires to move our hand more..
Please do some updates android!!!
if anyone here got solution, i would like to thank you very much in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC