xperia z2 screen

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I recently went to see my friend wich also has a z2 and like always when i have a phone that a friend or family has i always always compare lcd's as alot of companies have sevral manufacturers for there panels and i noticed that mine very very similar apart from 1 massive difference, the whites! His were crystal white and mine well although look fine usually looked a dirty muddy white.. I also noticed that his box had the fifa world cup logo on the box and mine don't and he had the bigger noise cancellation head phones and mine are just little buds. Id like to call mine the 2nd gen z2 now but after a a hour of looking at certain settings to improve the white balance non of them worked so i had a go at making my own.. So I went into the white balance settings and toggled about and in my case with my pannel the only way i could achieve acceptable white was moving the BLUE colour slider to 50.. I was adding red and green but either way i was getting rather pink whites or yellow.. So for me blue: 50 is nice...... Long story short has anyone else noticed the pannel been off compared to another z2 pannel? If so did u tweak the white balance and what values did u slide the R G B sliders...

Posted via the Android Central App

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
What I also noticed about the tweaking that may be worth noting is i seen that alot of owners like very blue whites so just slided the blue slider to maximum with is about 230 ish but when I tryed that it looks like you lose brightness. Can anyone else confirm that?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci