Additional Colors

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
It would be super amazing to see the Z3c in purple and blue. I'll probably either be getting it in black or the orange/red color. What other colors would you like to see??

Posted via Android Central App

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Purple and blue would be sweet. Still trying to figure out that orange/red color. I saw a couple sites call it orange and a couple call it red.

KallistiMan

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
The Sony Mobile site (for Sweden at least) calls it orange, it just looks sort of red so I think probably sites and blogs have been using red before it was officially released.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Purple and blue would be sweet. Still trying to figure out that orange/red color. I saw a couple sites call it orange and a couple call it red.

It could be a mixture of orange and red. Instead of true blood red or like the Nexus 5 red. I like it. It's different. I always get black phones because I'm not really a fan of white. Seems to get dirty looking and dingy fast. But if I had to choose a color to get it would be the orange/red one.

Posted via Android Central App

DJCBS

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I would have loved the Z3C in purple.
Unfortunately OEMs choose the colours much like fashion stylists. They see which are the colours that are "in" for that year and go with it.
Green and Orange are the colours for 2014. Sony isn't the only company to go with them, Nokia did too.

I find it a bit annoying as I really liked the purple Xperias. Oh well.

I pre-ordered my Z3C in black. I always go for black phone 'cause that way I never risk getting sick of the colour.
But the Z3C does look cool in fire tones (I think the phone is fire-red on the back and fire-orange on the frame).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol