Ordered from Clove UK today!

jhazey

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Since it seems like T-Mobile isn't going to carry the Compact for a while (if ever!) i went ahead and pulled the trigger on importing from Clove UK. Was a fairly simple process. Still waiting on the DHL shipping info. Just over $500 US shipped. Not too bad!

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I did the same. Shipping to California and still haven't gotten an email confirmation. Had a slight issue during checkout when attempting to use my Visa, so I ended up using PayPal. Had two missed calls later in the day from my bank and I figure it was due to me attempting to spend $500 in the UK when I'm in CA. Payment still shows on my PayPal so I'm hoping there's no hold up....

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
So there apparently will be an event from Sony on Oct. 9th. If they indeed announce the z3 and z3c to carriers or unlocked for sale in the US, would there be any benefit to waiting on one? Will there be a difference in the US version vs international? I was about to order one.. Like tonight!

Posted via Android Central App

jhazey

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
So there apparently will be an event from Sony on Oct. 9th. If they indeed announce the z3 and z3c to carriers or unlocked for sale in the US, would there be any benefit to waiting on one? Will there be a difference in the US version vs international? I was about to order one.. Like tonight!
Posted via Android Central App

Not that I am aware of. Apparently the unlocked international version has all of the required T-Mobile and ATT bands...

111ark

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Pre ordered from Clove exactly two weeks ago, they said it was dispatched on Tuesday and delivered today. Got me a pair of
Sony MDR-NC31EM to go with it and you know what they do a good job, a good job indeed.

Took a picture with Nexus 4
IMG_20140926_224236.jpg
The photo in the middle was taken in fairly low light.

Last edited:

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Looks sweet! I've been eyeing this bad boy up for a while. Coming from the HTC One m7... I'm a little worried about the sound and the display. What are your initial impressions on both?

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Um, that text looks.....huge. Do you have the font set to large or something? I know the screen isn't 1080p, but that looks kind of bad compared to my Z2.

111ark

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Looks sweet! I've been eyeing this bad boy up for a while. Coming from the HTC One m7... I'm a little worried about the sound and the display. What are your initial impressions on both?
The screen is great, and the sound while it gets loud enough but your One M7 will sound better

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Actually no. Clove took 1 day to process, shipped from UK Friday and I just got it 15 minutes ago. About the same turn around as it took me to get my Z2 from New York.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc