RhinoShield Crash Guard Bumper Preorder

FSRBIKER

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Here is the info from the XDA Thread on the preorder, looks like a nice product.

XDA Thread:
From the creators of the Rhinosheild Screen … | Sony Xperia Z3 Compact | XDA Forums

Hello all,
the guys from Rhinosheild launched a new product on Kickstarter. Currently it's only for IPhone but if we gather some people around here, they might do a bumber for our Z3C, too!
Anyone interested? Just post here and let me know if you would want it or why not!

If you want to know more about the bumber just look at their Kickstarter page:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...sh-guard-slim-impact-bumper-for-iph?ref=users

Edit:
Just a small side note:
Guys, posting here that "you would like this too" accomplishes nothing.
If you want to see this made, email them at info@evolutivelabs.com, they're recording the number of requests they get.

Edit 2:

The preorder started! Let's get it funded!
RHINOSHIELD Crashguard Sony Z3 Compact

Spirk

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I got an email update from Evolution Labs today. I was surprised to see they only have one fifth of the orders they need. RhinoShield reviews and test videos speak for themselves. I'd like to see this come to fruition so tell your friends.

Dear Dan,
Thanks for the support and pre-order, I am the Product developer at Evolutive Labs. I am the one responsible for designing Crash Guard for the Oneplus one and sony Z3C campaign.
Just wanted to update on the progress. We are a bit more than halfway though the pre-ordering campaign. At this moment, we only have less than 250/1400 pre-orders.
We brought the phone and 3D scan the actual phone. It did took us a little bit longer to design the bumper for Z3C due to the weak points around the flap area. We are still running some calculation and model to see if we could optimize the design further.
Here is the first look of the bumpers
Rhino shield crash guard Z3 Compact renders – Evolutive Labs
The bumpers would have the same slim design like the iPhone 5. We have also ensure the magnetic charging port and headphone jack are fully accessible. Our calculation indicate the bumper would provide similar protection to our iPhone 5 and 6 bumper case.
in terms of marketing, We are planning to send out another email to everyone (which hopefully would add another 200 to 300 people) who bought Rhino Shield Z3C screen protector from our site.
p.s. Excuse for any typo or grammatical error, English isn’t my first Language
Let us know if you have any questions. Really hope you guys like the bumpers! Most important hope the project get funded!
Many thanks!
Evolutive labs

ktcred

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I received the same email and called out the camera button position (they since added a note about a future rendering). I would love to get more traction for this case. All of the posts regarding cracked screens have me worried. Thanks for bumping this thread and getting the word out. (If you are reading this and didn't place your pre-order, go for it!)

Spirk

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Got this 2 days ago. Funny when they say "hopefully we will be able to run a more well thought out campaign next time." Really? If it were called the iZ3 I bet there would have been better marketing instead of hiding it inside a page that was inside another page. If you want money you need to say so up front.

Dear backers

It is with great sadness to announce that the project didn’t get funded despite everyone’s hard work . We have put our heart and soul into designing the bumper and did a lot of number churching. We have certainly learned a lot along the way, and hopefully we will be able to run a more well thought out campaign next time.

It has been a great Journey with you guy! A lot of you has shown really great support and provide really valuable feedbacks. We really appreciate having you as backers!

Although the campaign didn’t get funded, we would still like to thank you all for participate. All of you will be entitled for lifetime discount. You will get 25% off for any orders you made from our website in the future. (Just use "(email)" as your unique coupon code). Hopefully The Crash Guard Bumper will be available for your next device. We hope to see you again soon!

All of you should receive a refund by the end of Next week.

Evolutive Labs.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante