Battery Life suddenly lower

Lucas Rigillo

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Alright so i just got the phone and its been working perfectly. The battery life is great. But for some reason when i enter "power management" in settings it says my phone can last for 17 hours at 80% where before it would be 1 day and something. This happened all of the sudden. I should mention that i havent felt the battery time become significantly lower.

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine took a hit as well street installing the last update.

Unfortunately my remedy was a factory data.

Posted via the Android Central App

chris377

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I think the system measures the time left based on how fast u used the initial 20%. So if used the initial 20% relatively fast it will say that the remaining time is less than usual

Posted via the Android Central App

SanKraN

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi, i got the same problem, after a few updates and 2 days ago, my battery went crazy, draining to fast, my phone its new it is 3 months old. I already reset it to factory thinking its related to the updates but still nothing changes, Cell standby drains the most of it with only 5% missing signal. I need a fix guys! pls

7h47m on batery

cell standby - 25%
screen- 22%
phone idle - 21%
android os - 18%
android system - 8%

braveally

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Can we specify the potential update? I know there were several to Sony apps in the last week including videos, albums and potentially others. Any of these or Google Apps possibly?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87