CoreyKY921

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I have an unlocked Xperia Z3 Compact, and my phone service is AT&T. I have LTE service but my phone only ever shows 4G and sometimes H+. How do I get my phone on the AT&T LTE network? Thanks in advance for the help.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
If it's an international version unlocked, it will only say 4g but this is indeed lte. Do a speed test if you're worried but it wouldn't say 4g ever if it wasn't running "lte" speeds

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm with the above poster. Go ahead and run a speed test (there are many sites available or apps in the Play Store) and let us know what your results are. Warning, that if you are on a capped data plan this will affect your data allotment for the billing period.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
If it's an international version unlocked, it will only say 4g but this is indeed lte. Do a speed test if you're worried but it wouldn't say 4g ever if it wasn't running "lte" speeds

This.

BenL

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I have an Z3 Compact (D5803) on AT&T and it says "LTE".

With the Ookla Speedtest app, I get about 30Mbps up.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but if you're starting with an unlocked phone and you're not getting full benefit of the data network bandwidth, you might want to go to Settings, then under Wireless & Networks click on More... and then Internet Settings and download the settings for your carrier (AT&T).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63