Call quality problems and stuttering?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Just wondered what the call quality is like the this device. I heard stories of people not being heard on the other end of the line.

Also do people experience stuttering with apps on this? I previously had a HTC M8 and when i was switching between say whatsapp and the homescreen, i noticed i slight 'stutter' and some apps you have to always 'pull down' to refresh?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Just wondered what the call quality is like the this device. I heard stories of people not being heard on the other end of the line.

Also do people experience stuttering with apps on this? I previously had a HTC M8 and when i was switching between say whatsapp and the homescreen, i noticed i slight 'stutter' and some apps you have to always 'pull down' to refresh?

Welcome to Android Central!

Try going to the store and messing around with it. Make some calls on it and see how you like the call quality.

KoalityGame

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Call quality is good except I have this issue where the sound cuts out all the time if you're using a headset. Something to do with the connection to my headphone jack that I'm not sure how to fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress