Intermittent call and text delays

Joshua Munoz

May 6, 2010
www.joshuamunoz.com
Hello, everyone!

I just received my Xperia Z3 Compact in the mail today, and I seem to be having some of the issues that other people have mentioned where they purchased it unlocked and have then put it on AT&T, which causes some potential delays in receiving texts and calls.

I've switched the IMEI to that of my old Moto X (2nd gen), but never put this SIM in the Moto, just inside the Z3C.

I've also turned off the 'queue background data' option, so data doesn't get sent in 15 minute intervals, but I don't know if it's a signal issue, an issue of the network turning off when I'm on wifi, etc.

I know others have experienced this, does anyone have a surefire fix?

Thanks!

Sent from my Xperia Z3 Compact

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello, everyone!

I just received my Xperia Z3 Compact in the mail today, and I seem to be having some of the issues that other people have mentioned where they purchased it unlocked and have then put it on AT&T, which causes some potential delays in receiving texts and calls.

I've switched the IMEI to that of my old Moto X (2nd gen), but never put this SIM in the Moto, just inside the Z3C.

I've also turned off the 'queue background data' option, so data doesn't get sent in 15 minute intervals, but I don't know if it's a signal issue, an issue of the network turning off when I'm on wifi, etc.

I know others have experienced this, does anyone have a surefire fix?

Thanks!

Sent from my Xperia Z3 Compact

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you set the APN setting up correctly on the phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781