Moto X (2013) to Z3 compact a good choice?

FjT

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I do not care for the 5"+ phones that are on the market right now and am in need of an upgrade from my Moto X (2013). Has anyone switched to the Z3c from this phone and is it still a viable choice at this point?
Thanks.

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm like you in that I prefer a smaller phone. I did not directly switch from the MX13 to the Z3c but I have had both devices. To me, the Z3c is an awesome device...battery is nearly double what I was getting on the moto X. Things I liked better on the moto X? Motorola's customizations, the near stock UI and the way the curved back felt in my hand. I've had quite a few phones in the past year but keep coming back to the Sony. I really hope there is a Z5c on the horizon.

I play with my food

shadzo

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Its the exact jump I made and dont regret it. Whilst the Moto X is a great phone the Z3c is all round better. I like the glass finish and the sony ui isnt that far from stock to make you hate it.
Battery life is great too considering the performance.

auditman

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Same reason why I bought z3 compact. Battery life and full of specs of its big bro. Was using iPhone 5s for awhile and have considered iPhone 6. I find iPhone 6 still a tad bigger for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis