D5083 z3 compact

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Nope, since there is no such from Sony with that model number.

I think you meant to type D5803, which will work with AT&T bands and worldwide. Here is the specs from Sony's whitepaper for this model.

UMTS HSPA+ 850 (Band V), 900 (Band VIII), 1700 (Band IV), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I) MHz
GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20)

thegap77

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Nope, since there is no such from Sony with that model number.

I think you meant to type D5803, which will work with AT&T bands and worldwide. Here is the specs from Sony's whitepaper for this model.

UMTS HSPA+ 850 (Band V), 900 (Band VIII), 1700 (Band IV), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I) MHz
GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20)
Sorry that what I meant. Quick dyslexia

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
:) It's alrite, I was pulling your leg.

Anyways, with the info, I think you can be confident in purchasing a Z3 Compact.

thegap77

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
:) It's alrite, I was pulling your leg.

Anyways, with the info, I think you can be confident in purchasing a Z3 Compact.

Already have it but sometimes calls don't come in. I have to restart it and then it works again.

I transferred my iPhone SIM card to it.
The phone is a beauty tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Already have it but sometimes calls don't come in. I have to restart it and then it works again.

I transferred my iPhone SIM card to it.
The phone is a beauty tho

Did you call AT&T to provision the phone? That maybe what's happening because the IMEI's of what's registered with them is not matching what you are currently using since the phone switch.

Since you transferred your SIM over, you may want to get a new Nano SIM because AT&T does update the SIM cards which contains updated cell tower info.

thegap77

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Did you call AT&T to provision the phone? That maybe what's happening because the IMEI's of what's registered on the account is not matching what you are using.

Since you transferred your SIM over, you may want to get a new Nano SIM because AT&T does update the SIM cards which contains updated cell tower info.

But in order for lte to work I can't give them my Sony imei because att doesn't recognize it as an lte phone. This happened with my z2

Is there a way to do it without giving them my imei from my z3c

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
But in order for lte to work I can't give them my Sony imei because att doesn't recognize it as an lte phone. This happened with my z2

Is there a way to do it without giving them my imei from my z3c

Try talking to a different rep because I didn't have this issue with my Z2. When I called AT&T, I told them the IMEI and they were able to see the phone info before I told them what it was. They were able to put me on the LTE network.

Usually if you don't tell them the IMEI, their system can prevent unauthorized IMEI's from using the network if they are not registered.

thegap77

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Try talking to a different rep because I didn't have this issue with my Z2. When I called AT&T, I told them the IMEI and they were able to see the phone info before I told them what it was. They were able to put me on the LTE network.

Usually if you don't tell them the IMEI, their system can prevent unauthorized IMEI's from using the network if they are not registered.

I saw it on this thread as well but I would definitely want to just give att my imei and have it work perfectly
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=441641

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I replied to that thread as well.

I'm waiting for my Z3 Dual, so I'll see if I encounter this issue but will register the IMEI when I get it.

thegap77

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I replied to that thread as well.

I'm waiting for my Z3 Dual, so I'll see if I encounter this issue but will register the IMEI when I get it.

I'm still having the call issue. It's happening on both my z3 and z3c.

How's yours

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm still having the call issue. It's happening on both my z3 and z3c.

How's yours

Works perfectly fine. I didn't experience any call issues.

May want to make sure you register the correct IMEI since there is two of them. One for each for SIM 1 and SIM 2.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski