Xperia Z3 Touchblock Mode... Anyone see a use for this?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
The Xperia Z3 has a mode which prevents the screen from being accidentally touched... Anyone see a use for this?

2f9988002021694ea33774ff819a5728.jpg

8e92d1a944d9a017aee923e81acbc2a5.jpg

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3!

gunzkevin

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the z2. I really wish I had this feature. Whenever I am doing underwater photos or videos, it is far too easy for water to activate the back button and cause me to lose the whole video.
Great to make it just respond to the shutter button.

Posted via Android Central App

Jadien

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Without using it, I would love to have something that I could put on a video of "your baby can read" for my toddler and she couldn't stop the video by accident. Would this setting work in that regard?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the z2. I really wish I had this feature. Whenever I am doing underwater photos or videos, it is far too easy for water to activate the back button and cause me to lose the whole video.
Great to make it just respond to the shutter button.

Ahhhh didnt think about that!

Without using it, I would love to have something that I could put on a video of "your baby can read" for my toddler and she couldn't stop the video by accident. Would this setting work in that regard?

Yeah the feature can do this, which I think is another beneficial use for it

smileman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
when listening to a music video on YouTube for just the music this would be handy. like to put my phone in my pocket when i'm using youtube for just music, but the the music will stop playing if you turn off the screen and leaving the screen on in the pocket sometimes leads to a pause, app switch, etc..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith