Xperia Z3/Z2 display model

BADFISH6

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Im very interested in purchasing an Xperia Z3, however, I'm having trouble committing to one before seeing it in person. I know there is likely no where in the US right now that has a Z3 display model, but a Z2 is similar enough that I could make a decision and im sure there are places that have that. All the things im curious about in regard to the Z3, the Z2 closely shares with the Z3 (screen, camera, size). I have had difficulty even finding a Z2 display model though. T-mobile only seems to have the Z1S, which is quite a bit different. There is no Sony store around here and no large electronics brick and mortars seem to carry any Sony phones. Anyone have any places to look?

Thanks

aculyizfrozen

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Im very interested in purchasing an Xperia Z3, however, I'm having trouble committing to one before seeing it in person. I know there is likely no where in the US right now that has a Z3 display model, but a Z2 is similar enough that I could make a decision and im sure there are places that have that. All the things im curious about in regard to the Z3, the Z2 closely shares with the Z3 (screen, camera, size). I have had difficulty even finding a Z2 display model though. T-mobile only seems to have the Z1S, which is quite a bit different. There is no Sony store around here and no large electronics brick and mortars seem to carry any Sony phones. Anyone have any places to look?

Thanks

I have the Xperia Z3 white. My impressions:

Beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

The Z3 is actually thinner than the Z2. The edges and sides are actually rounded and curved this time, with an aluminum frame. It looks fantastic. Great to hold in hand. The two front speakers are LOUD and clear. It just really looks like a premium phone. Love the sexiness and feel. Not to sound weird, but I find myself looking at it quite often when it's on my PC desk by me. The back of the phone, which is made of shatter proof glass, feels great and doesn't seem to get any fingerprints on it. That is for the white model at least.

The screen is really bright and vivid. And then you got other great additional features such as...
-The great 20MP camera (and oh how it improved in low light situations),
-the phone being waterproof which I have tested in the sink, shower, and pool.
-The AMAZING long lasting battery. And tack on the additional power saving modes which make it last even longer

I would recommend this phone to everyone! I've had the GS3, GS4, Moto X, Nexus 5, and this phone is my best yet.It sucks that it's known more in Europe. Would do great in the US if Sony actually did something about that.. Lol.

Seriously, go out and buy it. Watch youtube reviews. Just make sure you get either the D6603, D6633, or D6643 model to have LTE and 3G.