Sony Xperia Z3 Ordering from GSM Nation

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Just curious who here has ordered from GSM Nation and how their experience was. I placed my order late Sunday night and opted for the $25 next business day shipping. As of 9pm last night, I still hadn't received a shipping notice. I emailed them and they got back to me and said they were having delays in the warehouse and they would ship as soon as possible, and refund my shipping charge. Still haven't gotten a shipping notice. Luckily the Z3 is only a minor upgrade over the Z2 that I currently have so it's not like I'm stuck with a bad phone, just super impatient!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Ordering from GSM Nation

Hello there ventura (good name, sounds close to adventure in Spanish), I have no experience with them buying stuff, but hopefully you get more input from other members.

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site

I'm curious to know how this works out because I was going to order from them as well. Are you located in the US?

Posted via Android Central App

Jonathan Lin1

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

I just received my z3 from them. They ran out of white, so they offered me black and gave me 10 dollar discount. Shipped in 2 days. Everything seems cool to me.

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site

I am located in California. It's now 9:20pm on the day I should have received the phone and I still haven't gotten a shipment email. The annoying part is that I am ordering the D6633 from them only because they are in the US and the shipping was supposed to be next day. For the same price, I could have gotten the D6603 from Clove or Handtec and I'd probably have it by tomorrow. They already took the money out of my account, so it's pretty annoying.

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I didn't figure they were just gonna keep the cash. The annoying part is that they didn't give me any sort of time frame. Will it ship in a day, a week, longer? When I checked yesterday, the site still said in stock and had the countdown timer for next day shipping. Now it just shows the price and lists the white model only.

raphymartinez

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site

I ordered a Z3 in white on the 14th (so yesterday morning) when i placed the order it appeared to be in stock. Waited all day for a shipping confirmation and decided to use their chat service to ask what was up late in the day. I was told they didn't have any in stock but would ship as soon as some came in. Fair enough. But then I received a shipping confirmation from Fedex but the tracking number says nothing, just that "shipping information was sent to Fedex", that's about the same time the money came out of my account. So I'm guessing they have to mark the order as shipped in order to collect the funds?
In any case I don't mind waiting since i'm using a LG G3 right now so no big deal. Just wish I could get a ETA on it.

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site

So I have had the phone for about a week now and I've been having some major issues with delayed SMS messages. I've done a bunch of research and made multiple calls to AT&T to no avail. I decided to go back to my Z2 and return the Z3. I contacted GSMNation to get an RMA as their website suggests, and I've now been caught in this back and forth email thread, where the guy just keeps suggesting solutions, most of which I've tried, and none of which fully work. He said he will absolutely give me an RMA but has yet to. It's getting very frustrating. Anyone else have experience with them and getting a RMA?

alxmr

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

I just ordered a xperia z3 and a noise cancelling earbud from amazon, it should arribe on day 17.
Hope the package arrives on time, because i live in brazil and ill have to receive the phone soon, im flying back on monday 20.
But amazon saus it will arrive on day 17 guarantee, I hope I can trust them!

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site

Im about to pull the trigger on the D6633 dual SIM from these guys but was a little concerned about the lack of communication and issues that the OP experienced. Have you guys received your phones in the U.S. and how is it working? Has anybody else seen better deals or service from anybody else? Getting the warranty?

Im in the U.S. and hoping to go on AT&T with this bad boy and dropping my GS3!!

joblanto

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site

I had similar issues with gsmnation. My copper 6633 came in today from them, but ordered it Friday also with overnight shipping. They claim to have items in stock when they really are still in transit to their warehouse. I called them Tuesday because the phone was supposed to be here Monday, and they said it would ship the next day (Wednesday). After I hadn't received the z3 or shipping notification Thursday in emailed with no response. I called this morning and asked about my order and was told that it thankfuly had been shipped. I love the phone but I will NEVER order from gsmnation again.

Jonathan Lin1

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

I had similar issues with gsmnation. My copper 6633 came in today from them, but ordered it Friday also with overnight shipping. They claim to have items in stock when they really are still in transit to their warehouse. I called them Tuesday because the phone was supposed to be here Monday, and they said it would ship the next day (Wednesday). After I hadn't received the z3 or shipping notification Thursday in emailed with no response. I called this morning and asked about my order and was told that it thankfuly had been shipped. I love the phone but I will NEVER order from gsmnation again.

Yea man. I'm never ordering from them again. They said they were gonna give me 10 dollar discount because they ran out of white and told me I'll get 10 dollars off if I took the black.

I've been emailing them the past week and they stopped responding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888