where to buy z3 in the US? (D6603 or d6633)

catscanmeow

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Is there anywhere other than GSM Nation and eBay where I can buy it for under $700? Also a site that's located in or near the United States. By the way, is there any difference between the d6603 and the d6633 other than the d6633 is dual sim?

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased a 6603 from Handtec in the UK. It says 1-2 business days via Fed-Ex so hopefully I get it Tuesday or Wednesday.

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I got mine on eBay when it was $661 before the price went up. It will probably take some time before the eBay prices come down again.

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Im also thinking about switching carriers and going off contract for the first time and would love to hear more about AT&T compatibility and differences in Phone models...Dual SIM etc.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the dual sim D6633, bought on ebay before the price went up. I get LTE and have zero issues with the phone. I love the phone but trying to find a case for it. I would love to go without a case but it's one slippery phone and I will be dropping it for sure.

Im also thinking about switching carriers and going off contract for the first time and would love to hear more about AT&T compatibility and differences in Phone models...Dual SIM etc.

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the dual sim D6633, bought on ebay before the price went up. I get LTE and have zero issues with the phone. I love the phone but trying to find a case for it. I would love to go without a case but it's one slippery phone and I will be dropping it for sure.

You can purchase a Nillkin case like I did. :)

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I did order one but delivery is scheduled between Nov 4 and Nov 24th. Couldn't find any located in the states.

Posted via the Android Central App

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I did order one but delivery is scheduled between Nov 4 and Nov 24th. Couldn't find any located in the states.

I ordered from Handtec this weekend and it is scheduled for delivery by Fed Ex tomorrow morning. (Handtec is in UK but offer Fed Ex 1-2 day delivery for approximately $15 US Dollars)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I was referring to the Nillkin case not the phone. I got the phone about a week and 1/2 ago.

I ordered from Handtec this weekend and it is scheduled for delivery by Fed Ex tomorrow morning. (Handtec is in UK but offer Fed Ex 1-2 day delivery for approximately $15 US Dollars)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

What seller did you get it from. I order two more cases late last night and the ETA isn't anywhere close to that. Oct 23 - Nov. 6; basically it is under 2 weeks based on when I got my first case from the same seller and I would expect about the same.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
It's my mistake I bought it on Amazon sold by nibaijing.
Shipped
Expected delivery: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 - Monday, November 24, 2014 by 8pm

Which seller are you using on eBay?

What seller did you get it from. I order two more cases late last night and the ETA isn't anywhere close to that. Oct 23 - Nov. 6; basically it is under 2 weeks based on when I got my first case from the same seller and I would expect about the same.