Sony Xperia Z3 Smart case and screen protector ott?

kevmiller82

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I was planning to order a smart case but is a screen protector recommended as well? It's been a while since I had a decent phone so not sure if I'm being ott!

I made a mess of the last one I applied as well!

Cheers

Ebaneeezor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Smart case and screen protector ott?

Ill be waiting on Spigen to make a case - and no screen protector, imo this phone and most don't need them anymore. But if you choose to, get a Spigen Steinheil and apply using the Taco method - works everytime :)

Sango02

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

Hi,

I was planning to order a smart case but is a screen protector recommended as well? It's been a while since I had a decent phone so not sure if I'm being ott!

I made a mess of the last one I applied as well!

Cheers

Nope, defiantly a case and screen protector recommend. For the screen protector, I go with tempered glass.

Usually good idea to take care of the phone. In the future, if you want to sell when you get another new phone, then you have better market value because of it's condition.

I personally have the Nillkin Super Frosted Shield case and Mocolo Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector.

kevmiller82

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the replies.

Do retailers generally fit the for you? I'm in the uk now but will be in Japan next week (I suspect I've got more chance there). I don't wanna mess it up!

Cheers

JBeef

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

I'm sending my tempered glass screen protector back. It was very well made but gathered dust in the cut outs and there was one tiny spec of dust in the extreme corner underneath that brought out my ocd and made me rip it off in the end. But most folk swear by them. Just not for me sadly. I do have a case though.

Paul Ellis1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the replies.

Do retailers generally fit the for you? I'm in the uk now but will be in Japan next week (I suspect I've got more chance there). I don't wanna mess it up!

Cheers

Carphone warehouse fit them for about £5 I think, my local one (bluewater) does

Posted via the Android Central App

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

I ordered a TechSkin for it, I prefer the flexible (and shock-absorbing) plastic to tempered glass. I'm contemplating that smart-case myself, but no one seems to have any in stock.

Ebaneeezor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I noticed that Case Mate just released the Tough case for the Xperia Z3, and it appears to be dock

Thanks, Ill look into it. I found a really nice looking one on eBay I like by Ringke FUSION that I like, just waiting to hear back from them about the dock compatibility.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site

Thanks, Ill look into it. I found a really nice looking one on eBay I like by Ringke FUSION that I like, just waiting to hear back from them about the dock compatibility.

I ordered mine the same day I bought my D6633, Oct. 2nd, at the time the listing said that it was schedule for delivery on Oct. 17, but the next day (3rd) I received an email with a tracking number so I was hoping they were going to ship earlier, 2 weeks later I've been fighting with them because of the lack of information and updates about this. It seems that they had a huge issue with the production of this and Note 4 and iPhone 6 covers as they are receiving tons of negative feedback because of the same.

I could reached them on friday and told me that they had production issues but it was on schedule now for the 24th, then I received an email from one of my earlier attempts saying that it was for the 27th and that they understand if I wanted to cancel the order, if not they will refund me 15% of the price, due that I really like their products, in fact this will be my 4 Ringke Fusion in a row, I'm giving them the extra time and trying to get the 15% discount offered. I still haven't received a response about if it's finally will be the 24th or the 27th and the discount confirmation, let see what happens.

BUT, in my opinion, Ringke Fusion is the best looking cover and well thought for our phones, and if it's the same materials and design than before, it's plastic is Scratch resistant and I can tell you by experience it is.

Ebaneeezor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

same here with them. First it was openly stated that the case would not be available until 11/14, then I got an email saying it wont be ready until the 24th due to a material change and I was asked if I would like to wait or get a refund, 1hr later I had a shipment notification that a label was created, lol - I guess im waiting...