Android 5.0 Lollipop Demo for Sony Xperia (VIDEO)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, I was kind of used to the way the notification bar and toggle is now, hopefully it keeps it slightly the same because it looks much different in the video...as for battery, this phone has pretty good battery already don't you think? Though more is not a bad thing

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully, I was kind of used to the way the notification bar and toggle is now, hopefully it keeps it slightly the same because it looks much different in the video...as for battery, this phone has pretty good battery already don't you think? Though more is not a bad thing

What you see in the video is a Pure Vainilla (AOSP) Android version, just like a Google Play version of the Z3. But just like the rest of the OEMs now they should be working on incorporate Lollipop into their own skins, so what you are used to already on the Xperia UI should be very similar to the final version once released, there will be some changes but those will be for the major new features that are added with 5.0.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
What you see in the video is a Pure Vainilla (AOSP) Android version, just like a Google Play version of the Z3. But just like the rest of the OEMs now they should be working on incorporate Lollipop into their own skins, so what you are used to already on the Xperia UI should be very similar to the final version once released, there will be some changes but those will be for the major new features that are added with 5.0.

Ok great! Thanks for that confirmation

techaddict2

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I just hope in this L update they will improve the camera performance.

I'm coming from the moto x and I was reading in the droid turbo forum conclusion is you can put the same sensor to a other phone but if you have a crappy software to work with than the pictures and the user experience will suffer.
I'm glad this Sony has a lot of options ,I think the google camera app needs a lot of work its just too basic.

techaddict2

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

Yes battery is great!

teletraan1

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site

I hope Sony keeps the Lollipop menu buttons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781