screen turns black

Adrian_hdz

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone else have their screen turning black for half a second after unlocking their phone? I have set my wallpapers (both lock screen and home screen) to the same image, yet when I swipe to unlock my phone, the screen turns black for a slight second before loading the wallpaper. Anyone else have this?

Posted via Sony Xperia Z3

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this have anything to do with your hand briefly blocking the light sensor or proximity sensor, which are near the earpiece?

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I notice it occurring at times, usually when I'm also being advised of heavy cpu usage due to a background scan of my apps. Any other time it seems flawless.

Posted via the Android Central App

Adrian_hdz

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this have anything to do with your hand briefly blocking the light sensor or proximity sensor, which are near the earpiece?

Nope.. Not blocking the light sensor. I think it's just a software glitch. The phone thinks I'm running a theme live background when in reality I have a still wallpaper.. So it takes a second to load the wallpaper. Not a big deal by any means.. Just a minor gripe I have.

Posted via Sony Xperia Z3