Google Calendar Synching/Facebook

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I use Google Calendar on my Z3.

I noticed that Facebook birthdays do not show up. Everything is synced and set-up from what I can see, both Facebook & Xperia with Facebook.

Under setting in the calendar, Xperia with Facebook is and option, and is checked. I've also tried doing it through the desktop Google calendar, but it takes my to my Outlook, not Google one.

Any ideas?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I use Google Calendar on my Z3.

I noticed that Facebook birthdays do not show up. Everything is synced and set-up from what I can see, both Facebook & Xperia with Facebook.

Under setting in the calendar, Xperia with Facebook is and option, and is checked. I've also tried doing it through the desktop Google calendar, but it takes my to my Outlook, not Google one.

Any ideas?

So are you saying that when you go to your Settings-Accounts and Xperia with Facebook and go to Application Control Settings, Calendar is checked but it still won't sync? If yes, that's very strange, I'd reset your facebook app and Xperia with facebook and set those 2 again just like the first time. When you are in The account settings try hitting the Sync Now option under the 3 dots menu options and when it finishes try to see if it synced.

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
So are you saying that when you go to your Settings-Accounts and Xperia with Facebook and go to Application Control Settings, Calendar is checked but it still won't sync? If yes, that's very strange, I'd reset your facebook app and Xperia with facebook and set those 2 again just like the first time. When you are in The account settings try hitting the Sync Now option under the 3 dots menu options and when it finishes try to see if it synced.

Yeah, tried all that. Zilch.