Does xperia z3 have quiet mode?

searchmaven

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I believe what you're looking for is called "Smart Connect." Should be in your apps. Then choose "Night" and set the time range you want your notifications to be silent.

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
To digress a little on this, I've found that there's no 'phone calls only' mode. I like to have my phone off at night, but with the phone ringer on in case of an emergency.

I get 'round this by deactivating mobile date & wi-fi overnight. I still think it would be nice to have this built into the OS though (it's one of the few things I miss coming from Blackberry).

samdem

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I guess you mean 'Silent mode'? like the iphone?

If you turn your volume right down with the volume controls on the right hand side of the phone, as the volume reaches zero - the phone will vibrate once ... this is vibrate only mode... one more click down and it will go into silent and no vibrate mode.

BenL

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I recently found an app called "Pocket Mute".
From the description:
"This simple app allows you to create profiles that allow you to mute your phone at certain times of the week. There is also a quick mute which allows you to mute your phone fast for a certain amount of time."

It lets you set different times for weekdays and weekends.

I tried find an app that would switch to airplane mode when I'm sleeping, but most of them said that they only work with phones prior to 4.2 (and rooted phones).

Amanda Windsor

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
yes there is a phone calls only mode on silent, you can add exceptions. sound & notification/silent mode/exceptions. can set for calls from anyone or from contacts only or even starred contacts only.

but i would just like to thank whoever it was who told how to set phone to silent/no vibrate! you have no idea how much this has bugged me!!! its always so obvious when you know!!! it went straight to reply box when i registered so didn't catch your name.

Amanda

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa