Phone "vibrating" while music is played

rudy4pl

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! I've had my z3 for about a month now and something has been bugging me from the start. When playing music especially on max volume from the two speakers, you can literally feel the phone vibrate(lacking a better term) at a high frequency. This was highly noticable to me right from the start and I'm not sure if it's suppose to be that way or there is something wrong with my speakers.

Previously i've owned a samsung galaxy s3 which seemed to be basically as loud, but the "vibration" was not present or as severe as on the z3. Can someone confirm if they're experiencing the same thing?
Thank you!

Last edited:

ChilwinT

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Screen "vibrating" while music is played

Mine also vibrate, tho not as strong as the real vibration when we receive a call / text. Anyway oot, do you charge with magnetic cable or usb cable?

rudy4pl

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site

Ye it's definitely not as strong as a text vibration, but it's something that pokes out, thanks. I charge it with a usb, why?

JBeef

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

All speakers vibrate (especially at high volume). Different phones will vibrate to different degrees depending on how they're built and setup to minimise vibration from the speakers.

Beheima

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site

I have the compact and it vibrates very strongly when the sound is loud

Posted via the Android Central App

YaSo

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

Mine distorts and vibrates a bit at max volume. If I bring the volume down one level it seems fine. It's louder than my Nexus 4 was even at Max -1, so I am not too unhappy about it.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon5658834

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

Hey mate I had the same with Z3C the thing to do is goto Walkman app and change the EQ settings turning down or off the bass and it does help. Obviously you'd want bass back on with headphones but through the speaker I found it helps to turn bass down and just have clarity

George H Martin

May 14, 2014
Visit site

Have to agree with JBeef. All sound is vibration. This is basic science 101. Either turn down your music or put up with it.

rudy4pl

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site

Have to agree with JBeef. All sound is vibration. This is basic science 101. Either turn down your music or put up with it.

Please read the whole thing before you share with the world what you've learned in class last week. I was clearly suggesting the possibility of a faulty speakers when comparing my old galaxy s3 to z3.

George H Martin

May 14, 2014
Visit site

No need to be a **** about it. You rambled on for 2 paragraphs about the screen vibrating before you even mentioned the possibility of faulty speakers. If u got a problem with your handset, get the point first then ramble afterwards.

rudy4pl

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site

Hey mate I had the same with Z3C the thing to do is goto Walkman app and change the EQ settings turning down or off the bass and it does help. Obviously you'd want bass back on with headphones but through the speaker I found it helps to turn bass down and just have clarity

Ye I tried messing with the eq settings, bass, etc. but it's not changing much. From what other folks wrote, I'm understanding that it's the nature of the phone.

rudy4pl

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site

All speakers vibrate (especially at high volume). Different phones will vibrate to different degrees depending on how they're built and setup to minimise vibration from the speakers.

I see, i guess i was spoiled by my galaxy s3 in that field.