What are your reasons for going for the Z3 or going for the Z3 Compact?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Just been reading reviews between these two devices and just wondered what are peoples choices for choosing either? There doesn't seem to be that much difference apart from the size i think?

Matthew Way

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
I went for the z3c as I have a nexus 7 and I felt like getting a larger phone would eventually result in me not using the tablet. I went from an iPhone 5 to the z3c and I'm really impressed with it. I s worried about the lower resolution display bit it's still crisp and can't really see the pixels, still feels like a top of the range phone

Posted via the Android Central App

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that was my feeling too, not sure on the battery life between the two. Coming from the iphone 6 not sure if theres too much difference, and impressed with the display

Matthew Way

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
The lollipop update we got this past week has made the phone a lot better in my opinion too, there were a couple of features from the iPhone that I missed when switching to the z3 but the update has fixed that, it's a great phone

BenL

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I chose the Z3 Compact because I didn't want a phone with a large screen.

I read the reviews of the various new phones, looked at the screen sizes and features, and decided I liked the Sony.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Went for the z3 because of the more refined and sleeker look. Otherwise I dont think there are any differences really.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary