Batterry draining too fast

wrigduo

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
A few days ago, I updated my z3 with 5.1.1. Noticed that my batterry draining fast, so I gave him a few days, but still it was draining fast. So I did a factory reset, phone is still on 5.1.1 and battery draining fast again. Yesterday I charged it and over night it drains for 30%. Somebody know what the problem is?
Pls help

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Look at the battery page and see what's using most of the power. Then tap the graph at the top and look at the bottom of that screen. Is your mobile signal okay, or is it all yellow or brown (weak signal)? That can cause a lot of battery drain.

Also look at the "Awake" line (or whatever it's called in your language). It should be almost all white, with just a few marks once in a while, except when you're using the phone (then it's going to be awake, of course). If it's awake all night, some app is causing a problem.

wrigduo

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
I looked at it, everythong is blue(wifi, etc..) only mobile signal is olive yellow, ot green... I am right now on roaming, but i was on roaming 2 weeks with andro 5.0, and when I installed 5.1 battery is fu*ked up....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie