Lollipop is here / what's your opinion (see link)!

Wingwraith

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that's for the main Z3 line. Not the Z3v, which is what we have...

Alternatively, if that is for your phone because you have a Z3, go post in that forum and stop making us sad...

wfor1pilot

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that's for the main Z3 line. Not the Z3v, which is what we have...

Alternatively, if that is for your phone because you have a Z3, go post in that forum and stop making us sad...
Yes, I'm sorry; Don't know how I got on the the "Z3V" line of the forum. I finally did the d/l for my (unlocked / AT&T) Z3 this morning and I'm not sure that there is any "improvement". It seems to work about the same; only different, most of my apps are working, Camera seems to be the same, some of the interfaces are a little different. The clock & and alarm are different but, not better. The settings all need to be re-set; my screen "time out" now hardly gives me time to "swipe" before the last alert disappears. And finally; My battery time seems to be considerable less then before, usually at this time of the night (I'm a light phone user) I'm at 50-60% but, tonight my phone is is <37% ! Not an improvement in my opinion. If it were up to me: I'd go back to kitkat and be happy w/ that!?! -Davis

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Based on my experience with Lollipop with an HTC One, I would not be in a hurry to get Lollipop, especially if it's not 5.1 or later. I have a Z3V coming this week and am in no hurry to upgrade. Not that it's available yet...lol...I hope Verizon goes straight to 5.1.